Terms & Conditions
Payment Terms & Service Agreement
1. All invoices are strictly payable in full within 7 days of the invoice date, unless prior agreement has been made by LJ Divine Photography.
2. Payment must be made in £ British Pound Sterling.
3. If payment is not received within 30 days of the invoice date, then the customer will be liable to pay a late payment charge. This charge is set at 8% above the Bank of England base rate, with a minimum charge of £30.
4. After 30 days of the invoice date, the customer will be liable to pay statutory interest on the outstanding amount, at the rate of 8% above the Bank of England base rate.
5. All payments should be made to the company's bank account or via Cheque as stated on the invoice.
6. LJ Divine Photography reserves the right to suspend any services or deliveries if payment is not received in full and on time.
7. Failure to pay within 60 days will result in the invoice being passed on to a debt Collection service or brought to a Small Claims Court to claim all costs, Admin costs and any legal fees incurred.
8. Should you be having any difficulty in paying your invoice, you should contact us in the immediate instance to try and resolve this.
9. Photography proof pages / preview links can be provided. Full size Photography Images will NOT be sent until Full payment is made under any circumstance. If sent directly to an Estate Agent: a grace period may be given until invoicing has been sent to allow marketing of a property before payment is received. - Please ask if this includes your order.
10.By instructing services to be carried out by LJ Divine Photography you agree to all these terms and conditions